The Memorial of Glory in honour of people, who have fallen of Civilian War (1917-1920) and the Great Patriotic War of the Soviet Union (1941-1945) at the time of the Second World War (1939-1945), was opened in 1967. It is situated on Darsan Hill over the town, where from quay the cable-car conducts. The perfect kind on the town
from here opens: Yalta downtown, Promenade, Yalta dock, Paleokur hill and the John Chrysostom Bell Tower (1837), Armenian Church, St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral.
In the middle of this Soviet Socialist Realism style architectural composition is located the Red Star in stone - the main symbol of the Soviet Union, with an Eternal Flame.